Metal detector search

DAGS and found LOTS of BIG pricey units for finding buried treasures but not any hand held units for nails/brads/screws. Would Zircon have a viable option?
On Mar 25, 11:50 am, snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Harbor freight has one but I don't know about the quality ( wand type)
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Froogle "Security wand" and "metal detector wand".
Also, http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid820
--John
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:50:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

I have the Wizard III metal detector. There's a "Little Wizard" if you have small amounts to scan. Works great and quickly detects the screw put inside my leg during an ACL surgery. I think I bought mine at Woodcraft or you can try
www.wizarddetectors.com
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pE125&cat=1,240
Ranges from $22 CAN to $92 CAN.
Lower in the US likely.
Tanus
--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop /
On Mar 25, 11:50 am, snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Amazon has one for $18, the Wizard Detectors 24902 Little Wizard II Metal Detector (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Thanks for the info. Ordered a unit from Lee Valley yesterday. IIRC it is the III.