It would be interesting, to see how this would work on finding metal in wood. Probably be fairly easy to make a smaller model, that would be handier. If anyone makes one, and it works well, e-mail me with the results, as I'm still not keeping track of any threads here - still suffering from an acute allergic reaction to the BS.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews