Metabo woodworking tools?

I recieved a catalog from the Metabo company. Their grinders are awesome. They list a decent selection of woodworking tools as well. I'd like to know say for example how their sliding miter saws compare to the others commonly seen? they also have a nice little 15 amp portable table saw, I'm curious about the Quality and price. If anyone can give me feedback on this, please do.
Thank you,
Michael
Hi Michael, I noticed that you have yet to get a response to your query which makes me think that very few people around here use either the Metabo SCMS or the table saw. Personally I have never seen either one but I do have a Metabo sander and a drill. Both are very well made and do a great job. Cheers, JG
Michael Billings wrote:

Ditto on their jigsaw (now sold via the Rigid brand at Home Depot). A lot of their stuff is resold (and color is changed from green to orange) by Home Depot as the Rigid brand so it's a good idea to compare models w/ the Metabo catalog because the Rigid tools are cheaper...
ken
My buddy who runs a tools store in Hamilton just got the Metabo SCMS in stock last week - he claims they are supposed to be pretty good. He's disappointed in the fense for the 7" maching though - it's too flexible, and I agree - it is.
The base for the unit is a large "X" shape - very stable - they all should be like that. The motor is supposed to be excellent, although from what I can see, I'm not crazy about the scale - it's a little hard to read.
It has a VERY smooth slide - the smoothest I've played with.
Price wise, it's the same as the next one. I saw the new Metabo planer and it looks a lot like the ridgid. No surprise - I think the ridgid is made by metabo.
I'm not sure why they are dark blue though - I thought Green was their colour.
Anyhow - it's probably a good machine - no laser, poor fense and no a pre-cut (no 0 clearance) insert or anything though. That said, I would probably lean more towards the Hitachi or maybe even a DeWalt.
Brian