Merry Thanksgiving

Finished a quickie drawer job this morning that more than paid for the truck repair on Monday; fought the traffic idjuts and bought everything needed to make dirty rice dressing; and stocked up on enough Pennsylvania Dutch Eggnog to last until Friday.
That time of year again. Y'all have a good one!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:59:16 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:03:56 -0800 (PST), "Gramps' shop"
$16 buck seem to be cheap for a pie and I am not picking on you, have you ever stop and think? What blessing? There are many homeless, struggling from day to day and not knowing what next. Many lost their homes, saving, lives and with the endless wars. Some might blame the "looser,” it's their fault. I really wondering what's thanksgiving it's all about?
Why not watch this:
http://rt.com/shows/the-truthseeker/genocide-bloodbath-white-us-850/

Oh, good grief! You must be a Democrat.
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:46:44 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

LOL You didn't even give him the chance to get to the democrats talking points about signing up for obamakare on turkey day.

There are a lot of us struggling to get by, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take the time to be thankful for what we do have. I'm Canadian, so I've already had my Thanksgiving this year, but I'm still alive and my health isn't getting any worse at this time so that's something I can always be thankful for.
On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:13:41 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:
"....There are a lot of us struggling to get by, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take the time to be thankful for what we do have. I'm Canadian..."
Yes, you and millions including me struggle to get by. We are probably the lucky ones. However, ten thousand’s homeless veterans are not as lucky including the millions who have to adjust their lives since 2008. And the wars continue...
Thankful for what?? If you are man enuff, watch the video....
http://rt.com/shows/the-truthseeker/genocide-bloodbath-white-us-850/
BTW, I ain't a Democrat nor Repug.... Duopoly!

You're a liar, but lefties are.
On 11/27/2013 1:03 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

You have no soul, Larry. The LAST Elegant Farmer apple/cranberry pie? The big one, stuck to the bag and everything? For shame!
Since you're in the area, have you sampled the BBQ at LD'S over in East Troy? Corner of ES & 20 in the BP station of all places. Outstanding. The pie will wash it down perfectly<g>
Happy Thanksgiving.
On 11/27/2013 12:59 PM, Swingman wrote:

Enjoy! Radiator?
On 11/27/2013 1:12 PM, Leon wrote:

You guys too ... say Hello to Pam and Dean.

More or less, replaced cracked/leaking housing on top (plastic); and had that mysterious bearing that makes 'narrow range temperature' dependent noise replaced while they were at it.
It's always something ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Right back at ya'!
On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:59:16 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

Thanks, you as well. The whole week has been pretty good, but I'd sensed something was missing. After reading your post, I zipped to the neighborhood grocer. No eggnog! Will drive a little further, tomorrow.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

Gosh, I forgot all about eggnog! I don't think I've had any in a decade. I just made an "emergency call" to my wife (while she is out)!
To all, my best Thanksgiving wishes! Remember not to cut the hair off your arm with the cutlery at the table, and not to comment on it if you can't (for instance, don't say, "I've got worn saw blades that will cut bread with less chipout than this...")! : )
Bill
"Swingman" wrote:

------------------------------------------- Truly the universal holiday with no hidden agenda.
Enjoy it everybody.
Lew
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:48:22 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

It seems "John" doesn't agree.

Thank you, Lew. You and your family, too.

Best wishes and turkey to you all!

Thank you, Swinger, er....Swingman, you too.
--

dadiOH