13.dc1.easynews.com:

Back atcha, bas.

Reply to
Doug Miller

"Y'all" is singular, you know.

"All Y'all" is plural.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

we uns in the South never use y'all as singular.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

And "aloha" means hello and goodbye

Reply to
scritch

basilisk was heard to mutter: Merry Christmas Y'all

Merry Christmas to you and yours! May you have a great family day. `Casper

Reply to
Casper

Merry Christmasfolks! We're awaiting a blizzard which is promised to arrive in central Indiana in a few hours (don't get envious, now..lol).

Cheers, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

We had one a few days ago. If you like weather, you'll enjoy it. If you're like most people and just don't care, you'll hate it. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

On the ground weather report from my cousin in North Central Indiana.

9" of snow on the ground and 40 MPH winds.

No chores today so staying inside.

Better him than me.

Roughing it here in Los Angeles with a brisk 65F for the day.

Enjoy what's left of the holiday Y'all.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

basilisk wrote in news:caiCs.12796$Yp1.6333@en-nntp-

13.dc1.easynews.com:

Belated (?) same to you ...

Reply to
Han

He'll be facing a new storm arriving from the south. It should reach him by morning.

Reply to
Bill

I think rain and snow are fine if you can stay at home (and look out the windows).

Reply to
Bill

Merry Christmas to ya too!

Reply to