Merry Christmas Y'all

basilisk

On 12/25/2012 7:50 AM, basilisk wrote:
And to you and your family.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
<belch>
Merry Christmas to ya too!
13.dc1.easynews.com:

"Y'all" is singular, you know.
"All Y'all" is plural.
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:16:23 -0800, Zz Yzx wrote:

we uns in the South never use y'all as singular.
basilisk

On 12/25/2012 9:28 AM, basilisk wrote:

Merry Christmas Y'all
Merry Christmas to you and yours! May you have a great family day. `Casper
basilisk wrote:

Merry Christmasfolks! We're awaiting a blizzard which is promised to arrive in central Indiana in a few hours (don't get envious, now..lol).
Cheers, Bill

We had one a few days ago. If you like weather, you'll enjoy it. If you're like most people and just don't care, you'll hate it. :-)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On the ground weather report from my cousin in North Central Indiana.
9" of snow on the ground and 40 MPH winds.
No chores today so staying inside.
Better him than me.
Roughing it here in Los Angeles with a brisk 65F for the day.
Enjoy what's left of the holiday Y'all.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

him by morning.