Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

The house-sitter has arrived and our flight leaves in a few hours.
Stay safe and enjoy this holiday season.
Destination: Classified ("You have GOT to be nuts going there this time of year!!!")
Be back next year!!
Rob, Ang & crew.

Happpy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year!
Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
--
Best regards
Han
Robatoy wrote:

Enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote the following:

Sounds like he may be flying to your town. Cold weather and lake effect snow. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Right back atcha, and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all you other Wreckers.
Norm & Kay
On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:29:13 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

You sure are trying to piss off those politically correct ass holes by saying "Christmas" instead of "holiday."
RE: Subject
Have a safe holiday season and may Santa make you a happy wood butcher this year.
Lew

The same to you too, Lew. Hope you get some nice toys for Christmas. Already received most of my toys, (I mean gifts)since I played Santa to myself frequently over the last six months. The only thing left for me to get and give are visits and dinners with close friends. It's always really nice to finish off the year like that.
In article <0a17f8b0-bfdb-4764-8117-
says...

Happy New Year!
----------------------------------- www.reliefartshop.muncom.com
--- ---

And you and yours.
Our main resolution is to get this house "finished" by February 15. We have been running around getting doors and trim so I can finish the basement for the carpet guys by early Feb.
Haven't been tracking the group.
RonB