Merry Christmas everybody.

It has been a crazy year with my sister breaking her neck, my mother ending up in the Alzheimer unit and a few other pieces-of-shit news. But amongst all that, a lot of other good things too. Through diet and physio, my arthritis has virtually disappeared, for now. My oldest daughter has found herself a great guy and middle daughter has thrown herself back at schoolwork with vigor and 'Little Punk' had her 13-th birthday and is going to be a movie star... just ask her. SO is on the home stretch to finish up her Nurse Practisioner ticket and I have a few challenging furniture-grade projects on the order-book. Basically, life is pretty darned good. I want you all to feel this way.
Merry Christmas, and prosperous 2007!!!
And as much as I abhor war and violence, I toast the guys over there in the Middle East and Afghanistan, because they got bigger balls than I. May the mission actually _be_ accomplished, and if not, let's get them home safely.
Merry Christmas to you.

Merry Christmas to you and all who read here. I hope everyone can be safe and enjoy the holidays with family and friends.
Mike O.
And I hope you don't get stuck in an airport somewhere!
Robatoy,
A great way to look at life - ups/downs, but basically all good - with plenty of projects left - it means one thing - you are still above the ground and ABLE to have a projects list - and that is ALL good..:-)
I would also like to pass on my thanks and appreciation for all the contributions here - even the disagreements are fun mostly. Since starting in Fido Net back in the early 80's, there has only been one newsgroup that has survived for me. The Wreck.
I plan to get Wrecked tomorrow (3 beers), with my Brothers In Law, GrandDaughters, Daughters and Son. I plan to cogitate that list of projects, well, actually its a short story now, well, to be honest its a bloody big book - but you unnerstand right..
A merry and safe festive season to all my extended circle of friends on the Wreck, and to your families.
Thanks for all the fish
Mike in Brisbane Orstraylia

"Robatoy" wrote:
> It has been a crazy year........
<snip the year in review>
> Basically, life is pretty darned good. > I want you all to feel this way. > > Merry Christmas, and prosperous 2007!!!
When you wake up in the morning, swing your legs over the side of the bed, your tootsies touch the ground, you check and both lungs are working, you have it made in the shade.
Everything else that day is bonus money.
> And as much as I abhor war and violence, I toast the guys over there in > the Middle East and Afghanistan, because they got bigger balls than I. > May the mission actually _be_ accomplished, and if not, let's get them > home safely.
That may be a far larger task than the people who started this thing want to face.
Lew

As Les Brown said "When you wake up in the morning and there's not a white chalk line around your body, IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT DAY"
May you all have a Merry Christmas.
Tom
Hey Buddy, It has been quite a year. I pray for wisdom, strength, and guidance for all the challenges - and give a mighty thanks for all the blessings.
Usually when I cry about how little my retirement is while watching some young stud driving the latest ........ etc etc I remember the alternative of not reaching retirement like some of those guys in Iraq - or cops or firemen. Not to get campy here but the simples are that if you still have the ability to do and the freedom to choose what to do then life ain't all bad.
May all those here who contributed to the benefit of others have a warm and loving holiday. TomNie