Merry Christmas all you wRECkers!! and a sawdusty 2010

Page 2 of 2

Thanks, and back to you all!!
--
Best regards
Han

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 23:27:32 -0500, the infamous Robatoy

Dittoes, Dudeo!
-- REMEMBER: The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!
"Larry Jaques" wrote:

For those of you who remember Satchel Paige
One of his many Satchelisms:
"Never look over your shoulder, IT might be gaining on you".
Lew
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 18:30:49 -0800, Lew Hodgett wrote:

And for those who remember Pogo, and even those who don't:
http://www.pogopossum.com/raccoon.htm

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 18:30:49 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

<g> I don't do baseball (beisbol be berry berry boring to me) so Ihad to look him up. I really, really like his "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?" from http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h3777.html
-- REMEMBER: The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!
Larry Jaques" wrote:

1948 was a wondrous year for me.
My first year following major league baseball.
Got to see Satchel pitch a game.
The Cleveland Indians won the World Series.(They haven't won since).
Lost interest in baseball for many years after 1948 as a result of the Indians ineptitude.
To this day, can still recite the starting line-up and the position of each player.
With the exception of Bob Feller, most are gone.
Lew
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyoe and their family. May the new year bring safetly, love and peace to your loved ones. `Casper

Right back to all of you from me & mine!
Norm