Merry Christmas all you wRECkers!! and a sawdusty 2010

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:26:58 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

Good one. I love^H^H^H^H admire that guy.

Lew, is this you?

-- REMEMBER: The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyoe and their family. May the new year bring safetly, love and peace to your loved ones. `Casper

Reply to
Casper

Dave Balderstone wrote in news:241220092341510896%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca:

AAMOF, you might hear a digit gained! Many people are keeping up with the oh-8, oh-9 pattern and just saying oh-10.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

And for those who remember Pogo, and even those who don't:

Larry Blanchard

If you mean the rail and coping jig, yeah ... it just rides against the router table fence. Doesn't use the miter slot ... would be a PITA trying to square up the fence with the miter slot.

I'm a bit skeptical myself ...

Reply to
Swingman

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 18:30:49 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

I don't do baseball (beisbol be berry berry boring to me) so I had to look him up. I really, really like his "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?" from

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My first year following major league baseball.

Got to see Satchel pitch a game.

The Cleveland Indians won the World Series.(They haven't won since).

Lost interest in baseball for many years after 1948 as a result of the Indians ineptitude.

To this day, can still recite the starting line-up and the position of each player.

With the exception of Bob Feller, most are gone.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Right back to all of you from me & mine!

Norm

Reply to
Nahmie

I have the Porter Cable version of that and it is a bit of a pain in the ass to use.

The vacuum hose is in the way of every single thing you try to do.

Pat Barber