Mentoring Novice Woodworker - Weekend #2 - Doors

Well we only got maybe a half day in on making the doors - most of that time being spent on figuring out how to get the most out of two "1x8s" and two "1x10s". But there were some How Do We Cut "Stopped Grooves" and other subtle things to figure out how to do things.