Menorah and case

I just posted a couple of photos of a wood Menorah and case prototype I used (to build around 40 or so) to give to friends over several years.
--
Nonny

Good on you, Nonny! Not only did you come up with a handcrafted, desireable religious symbol and it's good for a couple of years! No joke, bud. Splendid thought!