Menards

Page 2 of 2
xxxx wrote:

If you want to pay significantly more for mostly the same stuff at Lowes, have fun! Do you think the stuff is coming from different suppliers? You like Sears better?
It's true I wouldn't go to any of the above to buy my wife a gift--it just depends what you are looking for. What is your example of a "good" box store?

I go to a local hardware store and other local suppliers - hard to find but they do exist. I don't go to any (lowes, hd, or menards) of them.

So, you're having fun paying more. Got it.