Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4

Menard's annual "buy a box and get a discount on stuff that fits inside" sale is on again. Jan 1-4. 20.04% off.
Picked up a Jet Mortising machine, new in the box today for approx $160. It came in nicely as less than 2x the height of the plastic tub. I also got a gallon of yellow glue for approx $10. This sale is always a stock up one for me.
Mike

You have to get the right tub, though. Almost didn't get mine at the 24% a couple years ago, then I found there were other tubs.
You'll like the machine.

I already have a mortising machine, but saw this one today at Menards and thought if I needed one, it would fit nicely. I was going to point it out here, but you beat me to the punch.
todd

Some other things that fit which would be of interest to woodworkers:
Bosch top handle jigsaw. Skil 77 worm drive circular saw. Makita biscuit jointer. Senco brad nailer with tiny compressor. Wilton pen lathe (same as the Jet).