Menard's 15% off bag sale

Menard's is having another bag sale this week. 15% off. They've been very stingy this year and last year. Stingy, stingy, stingy.
If you don't have a bag, ask nicely at the service desk.
Nope, I'm not affiliated with Menard's.

Bag says "bags not available in store," of course. I've inventoried my screws and nails already. Out of some popular patterns and sizes.
Well, I can't think of anything at menards that I need or want that would fit in a bag at this time....maybe I should just go browse...
John
Did they specify the bag? If not, a sewing machine and a surplus GP Medium should cover about anything you could want.

Used my bag to buy screws, sanding belts, and candy bars. Belts wrong size. Oh well, another trip to Menard's to save big money. Cheers. Joe_Stein
AL wrote:

Have a look at Menard's $30 laser washer for your miter saw. You could be just like Norm.
Nope, the laser isn't strong enough to cut.
Nope, I'm not affiliated with Menard's, Norm, or whomever makes the laser.
I'm building a house - just about to buy all the electrical and bath fixtures. My wife and I bought $700 worth of recepticals, switches, GFIs etc. Next day we found more bags and bought towel bars, grab bars etc... Every little bit helps!