Melamine sheets at Home Depot

Page 2 of 2
says...

Looking it up on my Worksite CD, the SKU is 461877, the price is $31.67.
--
Dennis

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:46:23 -0400, DT cast forth these pearls of wisdom...:

Seems to be a discontinued SKU. How old is your Worksite CD?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Well, I just updated the current prices and it is still listed. The Worksite CD is store specific, so perhaps the melamine is available in some areas?
--
Dennis

Perfect, just what I wanted. Thanks. Now I don't need to find an employee who knows what the stuff is, I just need to find one who can look up an SKU and place an order. :-)
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:37:13 GMT, Doug Miller cast forth these pearls of wisdom...:

There is no stock number (or SKU) once the product is discontinued.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

That crap is 80 gram melamine at best. Buy the 120 gram from a distributor. Direct. Cheaper, better, and 49 x 97.
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:37:13 -0600, Doug Miller wrote

I haven't seen the full sheets for a while at the local box stores (Abq NM area), but I recently bought a few sheets at the local HW supplier ($27/sheet for white 3/4")
-Bruce