Melamine finish

I want to paint some wood (pine) so it has a finish resembling the black melamine boards you can pick up at the wreck. Does anyone know how to do this?
John

Pick up at the wreck? Paint?
Closest thing I can think of is epoxy paint. Normally it's used on metal, but it might work OK on wood. Properly cured, it should provide a fairly hard glossy surface.
-- Tom

The wreck has melamine boards? How much are they? Is shipping free?
David
John Smith wrote:

Shipping is free only in Canada. In the US, everything is free. Place your order with Robert.
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:17:34 -0500, "John Smith"

Matt black blackboard paint LET IT DRY THOROUGHLY Then wax it.
--
Smert' spamionam

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:17:34 -0500, "John Smith"

Attach laminate to the pine with contact cement.
Barry

Black melamine paint?