Melamine finish

I want to paint some wood (pine) so it has a finish resembling the black melamine boards you can pick up at the wreck. Does anyone know how to do this?

John

Reply to
John Smith

Pick up at the wreck? Paint?

Reply to
Leon

Closest thing I can think of is epoxy paint. Normally it's used on metal, but it might work OK on wood. Properly cured, it should provide a fairly hard glossy surface.

-- Tom

Reply to
TOM

The wreck has melamine boards? How much are they? Is shipping free?

David

John Smith wrote:

Reply to
David

Shipping is free only in Canada. In the US, everything is free. Place your order with Robert.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Matt black blackboard paint LET IT DRY THOROUGHLY Then wax it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Attach laminate to the pine with contact cement.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Black melamine paint?