Melamine Blade

Does anyone have recommendations for a 10" TS blade for melamine. I'm looking at the one on Lee Valley's site which is in my price range. Anything else I should be looking at? Experiences?
tia,
jc
noonenparticular wrote:

means both the top and bottom will be chip free. Amazing blade. don't get the Freud the Borg sells.
Dave
David,
Looked into your request. International tools has the non-teflon coated on sale for $40 which seems like an almost gloatable deal. Did you get the teflon or non-teflon. Would you recommend this purchase? I think the two are identical except for the coating.
jc

beg pardon, I looked into your *recommendation*..... I really shouldn't type while doing anything else.... 8-(

noonenparticular wrote:

substituted homonyms. I think I posted the part number recently. I'll see if i can find it and get back to you in a few minutes.
Dave
noonenparticular wrote:

Freud Industrial double sided melamine blade. "double sided" means

That's what I'll go with. Thanks for the help.
jc
I got the Forrest Hi-AT/B blade (Lee Valley sells it). Pricey, but I have to admit it does an incredible job. Zero tearout as far as I can tell, ready to glue edges.
noonenparticular wrote:

I agree, you can rarely go wrong with a Forrest, but that's a little out of my price range for the amount of work I'll be doing with it.
Thanks for the recommendation.
jc
http://www.freudtools.com/woodworkers/rep/sawblades/Industrial_Series/Laminate/html/Laminate_1.html