MEG Pro-Bore Jig / Festool Hole Boring.

I have tried several jigs for drilling holes. The best I have used so far is the Lee Valley Jig. But while it is OK you can easily end with parallax errors, in addition I would like to use my router rather than a drill to do this new project. So..my questions.
I know Festool has a guide system for boring holes but have no idea how well it works. Does anybody that has used the Festool system care to offer an opinion on how well it works?
I also found the MEG Pro-bore jig. Does anybody know about this jig? The company? They don't have on-line purchasing and I was wondering if they had retailers that sold the jig. I am on the west coast.
Thanks in advance.
Head over to http://festoolownersgroup.com / and see if the answer is there already. If not, sign up and ask all the questions you have about any Festool product - there's sure to be three or four people with actual experience doing what you have in mind and more than willing to share their tips, tricks and opinions.
charlie b

thx.
I have had a Meg jig for around 5 years...
Great product and very fast for the hole making process.
That's the jig old Norm used for years..
http://www.megproducts.com/index.html