Medford Tools and Supply ?

Has anyone done business with Medford Tools and Supply Inc. in Medford, Oregon? I am interested in any comments. Hoyt W.
On Tuesday, May 11, 2004 5:53:27 PM UTC-7, Ahab wrote:

They are the BEST
On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:31:09 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Ditto. I've been there 3 times and left with what I needed each time. Things are fairly priced and they carry quality stuff. They're only 30 miles from me, too.
-- Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
On Tuesday, May 11, 2004 5:53:27 PM UTC-7, Ahab wrote:

Yes, they are the BEST. Hoyt W. is a tard.
On Tuesday, May 11, 2004 5:53:27 PM UTC-7, Ahab wrote:

They are a great company. I've noticed Hoyt W. posting this question on several forums? Whats up Hoyt? Are you the same Hoyt who was arrested for child abuse? If so, I really don't think your opinion on machinery or equipment really matters.