Measurements of passenger car/caboose

Hi,
I want to make 'self-made' wodden model of passenger cars or cabooses.
I want the overall measurement plan in HO or S.
Can only one refer some good resources.
Thanking you in anticipation. Have a good day!
Regards,
Riz

www.google.com
Battleax wrote:

Stupid assed replies like this are one of the reasons non US residents view us as arrogant bastards. You should have ignored it if you didn't want to assist the gentleman. You're real name must be Richard, you sure act like a Dick!

<http://www.trains.com/maghomepage/maghomepage.asp?idMagazine=3 <http://www.rrmodelcraftsman.com/
Both publish books of rolling stock plans.

You're best off starting at trains.com. It's the homepage of all of Kalmbach's railroad magazines, including Trains, Model Railroader, and Garden Railways.
You're also probably better off asking for plans and things at a railroad newsgroup rather than here (please find a USENET FAQ as to why), and wood working questions you have here.
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net