I don't want an HDTV and I have neither a boat nor a rifle, nor have I
caught a fish in decades, so I claim exemption on those.
That's their list, though, so I'll substitute a few of my own:
1) build & maintain a compost pile
2) sharpen a drill bit freehand
3) train others to do everything I can
4) build a computer from parts
5) low-level a HD and install an operating system.
6) preach one-on-one
7) convert currency in your head
8) drive on the opposite side of the road in an 'opposite' car
9) live a belief -as written-
10) Make adversity look like part of plan "A"
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.