Measure without tape measure.

Page 4 of 4
Robatoy wrote:

I don't want an HDTV and I have neither a boat nor a rifle, nor have I caught a fish in decades, so I claim exemption on those.
That's their list, though, so I'll substitute a few of my own: 1) build & maintain a compost pile 2) sharpen a drill bit freehand 3) train others to do everything I can 4) build a computer from parts 5) low-level a HD and install an operating system. 6) preach one-on-one 7) convert currency in your head 8) drive on the opposite side of the road in an 'opposite' car 9) live a belief -as written- 10) Make adversity look like part of plan "A"

That's a skill!!
Regards
--Bob