MDF kitchen island table top. Supports?

I've built an island with a 3/4" MDF top, tiled w/12" sq ceramic tile and and edged w/ ~3/4" oak.
t's 35x 48 and offset on the base for about ~11" overhang on two sides.
Under the overhang on two sides, how many supports do I need under the table top surface? I am guessing two supports on the 35" span, but do I need more than two for the 48" long overhang?
Also, can I get by with an angled support where the offset overhangs meet?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

2 brackets of 8" long should do.

That would be nice. There is a stress point there.
Make sure you use grouting that has some flex to it.
It would also help if you primed both sides of the MDF before installing the tiles.