MDF and danish oil

I've just completed a 4 ft. x 6 ft. torsion box / assembly table, using 1/2 in. thick sheets to skin it top and bottom. I've coated it with Danish oil for protection...over a half gallon! That MDF really soaks it up!

Question: in your experience as woodworkers, how long do you think it will take for the oil to completely cure before I can wax it as a final effort to protect the table against glue adherence, etc.?

thanx...do

Reply to
David O