MDF

Anyone know of stores that carry MDF in colors? I've seen them in pics but can't find any locally. I'm in Indiana near Kentucky & Illinois.
Thanks for any help.

IIRC I saw some at the NEW local Woodcraft. Not all stores stock the same products. Check their web site.
I have a packagae of samples that was sent to me after AWFS by one of the colored MDF mfr's. I had the same question for them at the show and the answer is always that everyone is carrying it. I have still never seen it actually available. I think it is really cool stuff. I'll pull the samples tonight and find some contact info so we can ping thme to see who their distributors are.
Where are you located?

I have a packagae of samples that was sent to me after AWFS by one of the colored MDF mfr's. I had the same question for them at the show and the answer is always that everyone is carrying it. I have still never seen it actually available. I think it is really cool stuff. I'll pull the samples tonight and find some contact info so we can ping thme to see who their distributors are.
Where are you located?
SW Houston

Hey, I was in Houston for the last few days. Weather got pretty nice on Wednesday. That is one big frickin' city. Have you made it out to the Rodeo?
These are the guys you want http://www.greatlakesmdf.com I don't see anything about distributors on their site but the contact us page has the direct contacts for the CEO on down. I suppose they can tell you how to get it in Houston. This is really some beautiful stuff in nice vibrant colors. It really does look as nice as some of their photos on the site.
The other guys I have on file are www.interlam-design.com. They have a product called Velchromat. It is colored MDF, not sure why they don't call it that. They have some cool examples of grooved panels carved out by a CNC and their colors are more of muted earth tones. If the website tells you anything, the other guys will be bettter to deal with. This website has a blank About page but does have working invoice page and disclaimer page. Again, couldn't find info about dealers. You'll have to call.