MDF

Page 2 of 2

ya it it is tan, it was dark brown after being in the water :c)
I was at KENT today and I saw some that was on the grenish color..
Christian
On Tue, 25 May 2004 22:58:32 GMT, "Christian Charette"

If you've really believe water won't affect it, you'll prove it by building an MDF boat. <G>
Barry

for
are
hehehe I build it and I will lent it to you to try :cP
Christian
Here's everything you'd ever want to know about artificial wood products:http://www.hudsonhighland.com/woodglossary.htm
Jack