McFeely Router Bits?

Anybody have an opinion on the routers bits available at the McFeely Fastener site?
I've heard good things about his screws and driver bits. Is it safe to assume that quality carries over to the router bits?
http://www.mcfeelys.com/product/CR5-8012 /
DerbyDad03 wrote:

He's reseller for CMT from what I recall...they're fine. Not absolute primo, but good.