Maybe I shouldn't have thrown away my old WW magazines.

Anyone here want them? Let me know and I'll get them out of the recycle bin. Yours for the cost of shipping. Mostly 1997, 98, 99, 2000 American Woodworking, Woodworking Journal and WOOD.
You could also donate them to a local school or scout troup.

"Gene T" wrote in message ...

I brought mine to the local VA hospital. It's about time they had something to read that wasn't pre 1995.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

I'll take them if still available.
TomL
thos wrote:

Hello Tom,
You're first in line. Send me your address and I'll send you an inventory list and USPS book rate shipping cost. Email address above is good. Mark
Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Inventory:
Woodworker's Journal 1996 July-August, September-October, November-December 1997 January-February, March-April, May-June
Popular Woodworking, November 1996
WOOD 1996 April 1997, February, March, June, August, October, November, December, Winter Edition 1998, February, March, April, June, August, October, November, December, Winter Edition 1999, February
American Woodworker 1996, #51 April, #53 August, #54 October, #56 December 1997, #57 February, #58 April, #59 June, #60 August, #61 October, #63 December 1998, #64 February, #65 April, #66 June, #67 August, #68 October, #70 December 1999, #71 February, #72 April, #73 June, #74 August, #75 October, #77 December 2000, #78 February
American Woodworker 1997, 98, 99 and 2000 Tool Buyers Guide ( the 2000 still in plastic.)
If TomL doesn't take them, I will. Sme I already have. Most I don't, especially the American Woodworker mags. Maybe TomL and I can split it up between us. Just a thought... Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry http://www.WoodchuckCanuck.com

I see that others have already put in a claim, but if you decide to split them up, I'd like some of them.
--
Hank Gillette

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

I'll take some of your hands, if there are some left