Maybe I shouldn't have thrown away my old WW magazines.

Anyone here want them? Let me know and I'll get them out of the recycle bin. Yours for the cost of shipping. Mostly 1997, 98, 99, 2000 American Woodworking, Woodworking Journal and WOOD.

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Gene T

I'll take them if still available.

TomL

Reply to
thos

I brought mine to the local VA hospital. It's about time they had something to read that wasn't pre 1995.

Reply to
Swingman

If TomL doesn't take them, I will. Sme I already have. Most I don't, especially the American Woodworker mags. Maybe TomL and I can split it up between us. Just a thought... Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry

WoodchuckCanuck

I see that others have already put in a claim, but if you decide to split them up, I'd like some of them.

Reply to
Hank Gillette

I'll take some of your hands, if there are some left

Reply to
Richard Clements

Hello Tom,

You're first in line. Send me your address and I'll send you an inventory list and USPS book rate shipping cost. Email address above is good. Mark

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Inventory:

Woodworker's Journal

1996 July-August, September-October, November-December 1997 January-February, March-April, May-June

Popular Woodworking, November 1996

WOOD

1996 April 1997, February, March, June, August, October, November, December, Winter Edition 1998, February, March, April, June, August, October, November, December, Winter Edition 1999, February

American Woodworker

1996, #51 April, #53 August, #54 October, #56 December 1997, #57 February, #58 April, #59 June, #60 August, #61 October, #63 December 1998, #64 February, #65 April, #66 June, #67 August, #68 October, #70 December 1999, #71 February, #72 April, #73 June, #74 August, #75 October, #77 December 2000, #78 February

American Woodworker

1997, 98, 99 and 2000 Tool Buyers Guide ( the 2000 still in plastic.)
Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith