Maybe a tool gloat

Page 2 of 3
It's a Senco Model MI. It's pretty old and looks like Norm got a lot of use out of it. I think my friend said it was the first pneumatic tool shown on TOH. I'll try to send you a picture.

On 02 Feb 2004 16:09:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) wrote:

Thanks. Got it. I know you never said anything about NYW, but I was hoping.... It's not one he used there. Must have been strictly on TOH.
I appreciate the effort.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Yes to both IMHO

On 02 Feb 2004 13:15:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) brought forth from the murky depths:

C) Both of the above.
(That wouldn't apply if it were the infamous & hated brad nailah.)
------ We're born hungry, wet, naked, and it gets worse from there. - http://diversify.com Website Application Programming -
I ate peanut butter and bacon sandwitches with Elvis once! :)
--
Chris Pine

www.penartists.com
Christopher Pine wrote:

I helped put on one of his last stage appearances. My ex got my stereo system, covered with hundreds of backstage passes from most of the groups you listened to in the 60s and 70s. Found out up close and personal that Merle was one of the nicest guys that you'd ever want to meet and the Glen Campbell wasn't. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
On 02 Feb 2004 13:15:57 GMT, SteveC1280 wrote:

I think it's more of a neener than a gloat.
Shawn
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) wrote in message

Whether these other goofs like it or not a free crown stapler is a gloat. That it once belonged to Norm does provide a little extra gloatyness to it.
Dave Hall
<<Does this qualify as a gloat or just a nice conversation piece?>>
Does it work? If so, it's a gloat. A free tool is a free tool no matter who used to have it.
Lee

It's surely at least an unhealthy obsession.
UA100
My Grandma's cousins husbands uncle was Edward Elgar..........and i dont have a note in me head surprisingly as we are so close
I once saw Elvis on the Ed Sullivan show. What do I win?8>]]. Larry

I flew on the same plane as Cassias Clay ( as his name was then) from Seattle to O'Hare. He did a quick drawing for the stewardess. He could have been an artist........Jay
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:03:04 -0500, "larry in cinci"

SteveC1280 wrote:

Guess it depends on perpsective; whether the person deciding if it's a gloat or not thinks Nahm is a demigod or a dingus.
Silvan wrote:

Good point! Would one make the same claim for a Bob Vila circular saw?
-Bruce

making the pretty safe assumption that it's a POS craftsman, yes.
the gloat is for the privilege of taking a sledge to it.....

I would certainly consider a free Bob Vila Circular saw (a craftsman no doubt) a gloat. I would consider any functional free saw a gloat.
Dave Hall
On 3 Feb 2004 14:22:59 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nhsd.k2.pa.us (David Hall) wrote:

Maybe not. Here's a picture of the Villa circular saw http://www.smittysplace.net/circsaw.htm
Cape Cod Bob wrote:

The only trouble is, Bob (Vila, not Methelis) wouldn't know which end to hold.
UA100