Maybe a tool gloat

I rode up in an elevator with Ginger Rogers back in the fifties. She was arguing with her manager. She was playing at a summer theatre in Cohoes NY The hotel was the old TenEicht in Albany;

George

George Devine

Does it work? If so, it's a gloat. A free tool is a free tool no matter who used to have it.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

It's surely at least an unhealthy obsession.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

My Grandma's cousins husbands uncle was Edward Elgar..........and i dont have a note in me head surprisingly as we are so close

Reply to
Aidan Place

Reply to
larry in cinci

I got drunk backstage with Commander Cody and the rest of the Lost Planet Airmen (Hot Rod Lincoln)

Glen

Reply to
Glen

As a little boy, I was eating cookies on the WhiteHouse lawn during a Press Corp picnic (old man was a journalist), and Lyndon Johnson's 2 beagles jumped up and grabbed my cookies. LBJ himself pulled them off.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

I'm just glad to see that cookies wasn't in quotes.

Reply to
TexasFireGuy

Guess it depends on perpsective; whether the person deciding if it's a gloat or not thinks Nahm is a demigod or a dingus.

Reply to
Silvan

Good point! Would one make the same claim for a Bob Vila circular saw?

-Bruce

Reply to
BruceR

making the pretty safe assumption that it's a POS craftsman, yes.

the gloat is for the privilege of taking a sledge to it.....

Reply to
Bridger

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:59:59 GMT, "Glen" brought forth from the murky depths:

"Smoke, smoke, smoke that cigarette do, do do, do do do do smoke, smoke, smoke until you smoke yourself to death"

Yeah, I remember CC&TLPA

Gloat: I had my picture taken with Avalon Anders of the Swedish Bikini Team. She was a true sweetie. The problem was that I had forgotten my camera and the nice receptionist had one in her car so she took the picture. She had forgotten to put film in it, so I came away with only a signed copy of the photo of the Playboy cover with the girls on it. sigh...

------------------------------------------ Do the voices in my head bother you? ------------------------------------------

Full-Service Web Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

By their ears, I would imagine.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I would certainly consider a free Bob Vila Circular saw (a craftsman no doubt) a gloat. I would consider any functional free saw a gloat.

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

Reply to
Jay Hahn

Yes, and definitely a dingus. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Reply to
Mapdude

Didn't he used to sing for AC/DC before he died? Oh, wait, that was Bing Scott.

Reply to
TexasFireGuy

Maybe not. Here's a picture of the Villa circular saw

Cape Cod Bob