Maybe a little OT - gluing plexiglass together

So here's the project - I'm taking 2 - 1/8" pieces of plexi, sandwiching a picture in-between them, gluing the picture from both sides to the plexi, and gluing the whole thing together basically making a plexi - picture - plexi sandwich. Question is, what type of glue should I use to do this? I need something that dries clear and does not change the color of the picture. I'll be printing the picture on a color laser, so there's no worry about the ink bleeding as there is none.

The end result will be cut on a Laser Camm into a jigsaw for a rather unique Christmas present.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Rinken

Reply to
Creamy Goodness

Gene T

I've used super glue, if making a butt joint, make sure the edges are smooth & straight. The glue will wick between the pieces., so no gel types.

Creamy Goodness wrote:

Reply to
Rick Samuel