Maybe a little OT - gluing plexiglass together

So here's the project - I'm taking 2 - 1/8" pieces of plexi, sandwiching a picture in-between them, gluing the picture from both sides to the plexi, and gluing the whole thing together basically making a plexi - picture - plexi sandwich. Question is, what type of glue should I use to do this? I need something that dries clear and does not change the color of the picture. I'll be printing the picture on a color laser, so there's no worry about the ink bleeding as there is none.
The end result will be cut on a Laser Camm into a jigsaw for a rather unique Christmas present.
Thanks in advance.
Mike Rinken
Mike, Im my experience in working with acrylic I have found it is almost impossible to glue a butt joint without getting any bubbles in it. Glueing face to face will be a miracle. And the solvent used to join acrylic will most certainly dissolve the laser toner. If it has to be clear it might be better to embed the pic in casting resin-and that has some challenges as well. Good luck, Gene "Creamy Goodness" <creamy at agbgaming dot com> wrote in message

worry
unique
I've used super glue, if making a butt joint, make sure the edges are smooth & straight. The glue will wick between the pieces., so no gel types.