matchstick harleys

I just want some honest feedback about my matchstick harley art, either pos or negative, about my art, and also how could a person sell something like this other then ebay, anybody else in the group do any kind of matchstick, to see the pictures of my harleys click on down below, and is it ok to post at this goup first time thanks,
sincerly, dean baker
http://community.webtv.net/DEANBKR/bakerbikes
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:47:34 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (baker) wrote:

I'm not into Harleys, but that piece looks great. The workmanship looks good and it seems like a unique item. I'll bet a HD fanatic would love one.

A direct website, via catalogs catering to HD enthusiasts, or at biker events and shows? Stock car races and car shows might also be good places. At events, a card with a good photo and the web address could prove to be a good marketing tool.
Offering up a freebie as a charity fund raiser raffle prize at a local event might also be a good marketing tool. I know my buddies who ride bikes with engines seem to always be at charity rides. A tax pro could instruct you if and how to write off the value of the donation.
Start a buzz about them, make sure to attach YOUR BRAND NAME! Is a West Coast or Orange County chopper simply another custom bike? Those guys all started small. <G>
This book: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)02608555/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/104-0663799-8626336> might also have some ideas. Check your local library for it.
Barry
thanks for the feedback barry and your sound advice that was very helpful,
sincerly, dean baker
http://community.webtv.net/DEANBKR/bakerbikes
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:50:48 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (baker) wrote:

Keep us up on how it's going. It _is_ woodworking!
Barry

Looks more like a chopper than a Harley. Sort of like, all Harleys are motorcycles but not all motorcycles are Harleys. I don't see and brand identification. Also, be caution of copyright infringements.
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:47:34 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (baker) wrote:

sell them to bike shops and dealers... they can use them as promotions, gifts on sale of a bike, etc..