Matching Oak HW Floor Stain

I have HW floors from the 1960's that are in good shape, except for one room which I plan to sand. Can anyone suggest a stain to match the photo in the link below? I believe it is white oak, not red. I was thinking of first starting with a "Natural" stain, but am wondering if that will be dark enough.

Thanks for any help.

Buck Turgidson

Try Colonial Maple, and maybe some golden oak mix. This floor you are showing is Natural, just aged poly.

Reply to
<tdevery>

Reply to
d_coles