Matching Oak HW Floor Stain

I have HW floors from the 1960's that are in good shape, except for one room which I plan to sand. Can anyone suggest a stain to match the photo in the link below? I believe it is white oak, not red. I was thinking of first starting with a "Natural" stain, but am wondering if that will be dark enough.
Thanks for any help.
http://jcman.hostingisfree.com/hwfloor.jpg
Try Colonial Maple, and maybe some golden oak mix. This floor you are showing is Natural, just aged poly.
I beleive the finish on your floor is merely very aged natural, and will be difficult to exact match the patina. I also think (but cant tell for sure from the photo) that your floor actually is red oak. If you stain the wood prior to finishing, that is what it will look like and not the same as the existing finish. A better approach in this case would be to add stain to the first couple of coats of urethane. Mixing a minwax, golden oak stain in a one part stain to two parts urethane should get you close. Be sure to apply straight urethane as the top coat for durability. The stain and urethane mix, wont wear very well on its ow. Be sure to use oil based urethane if using oil based stain.