Master of the obvious

So quite frequently I fond myself having to fit counters around large posts in our timberframes. And the standard roundover on these posts, if any, is a 3/8" radius. So rather than template to the roundovers, I have now started to just box it off and use a 3/4" diameter flush trim bit, as opposed to the standard 1/2" I'd been using. (I'm a big fan of full sized templates for 3-wall scribes - esp when timbers are also involved.). The bearing runs into the 90 and voila - a nice 3/8" radius inside corner on my counter.
On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:22:28 -0700 (PDT), JayPique

Aw, some tubafores for backing, a couple sheets of drywall, some mud, and a bit of primer & paint will take care of that little problem right quick now, man.
-- Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises. -- Demosthenes