Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator Clock Plans (2023 Update)

I was given a Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator clock kit. Unfortunately the plans to build it were not included. I contacted Woodcraft (the comapny that bought Mason & Sullivan) to see if they had copies of the plans and was told they no longer had them. I am hoping someone has a copy of the plans, or if they have a completed clock could provide some pictures as to how and where the clock movement is mounted.

JD

Reply to
JD

I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I just saw it today. I have the plans if you are still interested.

Reply to
John Bell

Hi John, I'd be very interested in a copy of these plans if you still have them. let me know. Thanks! Dan

Reply to
dancurrie

them. let me know. Thanks!

Dan, I do still have them. It's model #7672. If this is the one you need, let me know and I'll scan the instructions and get them to you.

John

[IMG]
John Bell

John, that would be most appreciated! I still have a 1985-86 Mason Sullivan catalog and #7672 is the one. Did you build the clock kit? Thanks again for your reply. Dan, snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com

Reply to
dancurrie

catalog and #7672 is the one. Did you build the clock kit? Thanks again for your reply. Dan, snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com

Dan - my uncle built the clock as a gift for us around 1984-85. I'm having a little software problem but I'll get it resolved soon and scan the instructions. I knew there was a reason I hang onto these kinds of things!

Reply to
John Bell

Hey John, just checking in to see if you've had any luck with this yet. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm happy to reimburse you for any costs. You have my email address, let me know. Thanks again! Dan

Reply to
dancurrie

replying to John Bell, rbeckermeyer wrote: John,

I would be interested also in receiving a copy of the plans that you talked about. If you could email them to me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Roger

Reply to
rbeckermeyer

replying to John Bell, Newtboy wrote: John, I too am looking for the mason and sullivan vienna regulator clock plans. I built one for myself back in 1982 but did not save the plans. Now my daughter has her own place and would like me to build one for her.... So if you still have them available, I'd be glad to pay you for a copy! Thanks so much, Paul Wilcox

Reply to
Newtboy

replying to rbeckermeyer, lesliew wrote: I have the plans if you still need them....

Reply to
lesliew

replying to dancurrie, GARY BUEHLER wrote: Dan, I have a Mason and Sullivan kit #7672 and am curious what the original price was before I list it for sale. Does your catalog have a price list, and if so, what did I pay for the kit.

Reply to
GARY BUEHLER

I also have a 7672 I would like to put up for sale. Did you ever sell yours? If so how much did it sell for? Thanks.

Reply to
nickmangone

replying to John Bell, Rick wrote: I also have the 7672 case kit but lost the assembly instructions. Can you scan me a copy? Many thanks. Rick

Reply to
Rick

If I could, I would like to add my name to the list. Is it possible for you to scan the plans and just upload to Dropbox, so you could just send the link to those interested ?

Thanks

Reply to
Dr. Deb

replying to John Bell, Rick Fiktus wrote: John, I need instructions for Mason and Sullivan Vienna Regulator kit #7672. Do you still have them? Thanks. Rick

Reply to
Rick Fiktus

replying to dancurrie, Rick Fiktus wrote: Dan, Did you ever get instructions for M&S kit #7672. I need them as I have a case kit but no instructions. Thanks. Rick

Reply to
Rick Fiktus

replying to Newtboy, Rick Fiktus wrote: Did you ever get instructions for M&S kit #7672 Vienna Regulator? I need them as I have a case kit but no instructions. Thanks. Rick

Reply to
Rick Fiktus

replying to nickmangone, Rick Fiktus wrote: I need instructions for Mason and Sullivan Vienna Regulator kit #7672. Do you still have them? Thanks. Rick

Reply to
Rick Fiktus

replying to nickmangone, John wrote: Nick do you still have the 7672 clock if so how much and can you send picture to me please ... snipped-for-privacy@schultes.com

Reply to
John

replying to Rick Fiktus, Dave Routenberg wrote: I have instructions and plans to build a Mason & Sullivan Regulator clock in a

1987 Woodworker?s Journal if you still need instructions. I would also like to find a movement for a Vienna Regulator case I plan to build.
Reply to
Dave Routenberg