Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator Clock Plans

I was given a Mason & Sullivan Vienna Regulator clock kit. Unfortunately the plans to build it were not included. I contacted Woodcraft (the comapny that bought Mason & Sullivan) to see if they had copies of the plans and was told they no longer had them. I am hoping someone has a copy of the plans, or if they have a completed clock could provide some pictures as to how and where the clock movement is mounted.
JD
replying to JD, John Bell wrote:

I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I just saw it today. I have the plans if you are still interested.
On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 11:44:03 AM UTC-5, John Bell wrote:

Hi John, I'd be very interested in a copy of these plans if you still have them. let me know. Thanks! Dan
replying to dancurrie , John Bell wrote:

Dan, I do still have them. It's model #7672. If this is the one you need, let me know and I'll scan the instructions and get them to you.
John
click to open the full size version of the image
On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 9:44:05 AM UTC-5, John Bell wrote:

replying to dancurrie , John Bell wrote:

your reply. Dan, snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com
Dan - my uncle built the clock as a gift for us around 1984-85. I'm having a little software problem but I'll get it resolved soon and scan the instructions. I knew there was a reason I hang onto these kinds of things!
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 1:44:04 PM UTC-5, John Bell wrote:

Hey John, just checking in to see if you've had any luck with this yet. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm happy to reimburse you for any costs. You have my email address, let me know. Thanks again! Dan
replying to John Bell, rbeckermeyer wrote: John,
I would be interested also in receiving a copy of the plans that you talked about. If you could email them to me, I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Roger