Masaschi's Foolproof Wood Finishing

Anyone here read it? Comments, opinions?
ROY!
ROY! wrote:

Saw it, haven't yet read it, she's usually pretty good...

Excellent book. Each process is amply illustrated w/ step by step instructions and detailed list of supplies/products needed.
Disclaimer: I know Teri and she has done some finishing work on furniture pieces for me when I needed/wanted lacquer spray work done. She has extensive background in finishing nad restoration/repair.