Martin Jointer and Thicknesser

There's no end to the amazing woodworking machines you can get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rgWwpCkyUYI

On 10/19/2012 9:16 AM, Dave wrote:

Sad thing, at least in this country, is that many, if not most, of the factories using this type of equipment or either closed, or in the process of closing ... if you watch this type of thing, you can't help but grok that numerous auction houses are busy liquidating same, using the catchall, but dead give-away phrase: "equipment no longer needed for operation".
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 10/19/12 9:24 AM, Swingman wrote:

I about choked when the guy called it a hobbyist shop. :-) All those "jobs" we've created in the past four years must be in the liquidation field. Of course, sounds like that's in Canada, but who knows?
--

-MIKE-

Cool. But that machine's footprint is close to the floor space of my shop. I could only fit one in.
And I like a little sawdust.
On Friday, October 19, 2012 9:16:59 AM UTC-5, Upscale wrote:

Probably have to wire my shop for 220. Oh, well.

Without investigating further, I'd say you'll need 3 phase power.