Martin Jointer and Thicknesser

There's no end to the amazing woodworking machines you can get.

Dave

factories using this type of equipment or either closed, or in the process of closing ... if you watch this type of thing, you can't help but grok that numerous auction houses are busy liquidating same, using the catchall, but dead give-away phrase: "equipment no longer needed for operation".

Reply to
Swingman

I about choked when the guy called it a hobbyist shop. :-) All those "jobs" we've created in the past four years must be in the liquidation field. Of course, sounds like that's in Canada, but who knows?

Reply to
-MIKE-

shop. I could only fit one in.

And I like a little sawdust.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Reply to
Gramp's shop

Without investigating further, I'd say you'll need 3 phase power.

Reply to
Larry Kraus