Marquetry for sale, I'm opened for offers of colaboration, etc.

Hi I'm a young marquetarian who needs clients for his works, I really want to take forward this wonderful art but I must earn some money so I can continue it. My website with works: www.marquetry.go.ro If you like one of my works or have an ideea to help me please contact me at e-mail adress gherga snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Hi I'm a young marquetarian who needs clients for his works, I really want to take forward this wonderful art but I must earn some money so I can continue it. My website with works: www.marquetry.go.ro If you like one of my works or have an ideea to help me please contact me at e-mail adress gherga snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Beautiful work! You are certainly talented.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07