Marples M148 doweling gauge spare parts

Hi! I have bought on ebay tjis doweling gauge at a verly low price, needing some spare parts. Especially, it needs the 8 mm bushes. Can you give me any clues wher could I fine them and if they are still supported? (By the way: who owns the 'legacy' or record/marples products: marples or irwin/record?). Thank you, Luciano
Dowelling jig ... sorry!