Marlin Sign Maker?

I have been given a Marlin Sign Maker. It was made by Marlin Industries in Long Beach, CA. It is a pantograph type device where a stylus follows a template and a router does the cutting in the wood. I believe the company must be out of business as a call to the TN, 313-427-6088, does not go through. Does anyone know anything about this tool? I would also like to know where I can get templates for it and any other information anyone can provide. I would also like to know the value of the tool as it was given to me by the widow of a cabinet maker and I would like to compensate her somehow. Thanks for any and all help.
Evidently bought out by this company:
http://www.terrco.com/woodcarvers/marlin.php
I just did a Google on "Marlin Sign Maker" and this was the 3 or 4th search URL.
You're welcome,
MJ

Thanks that is it. I guess I did not look far enough down the list from Google.
"trvlnmny" wrote:

A/C 310 covers Long Beach.
A search of 310-427-6088 is a cell in San Pedro.
No Marlin Industries listed in L/B.
Lew