MARINER'S ASTROLABE

I would imagine a large number of these were originally made with wood, so should be no problem with that. I can't wait to see what stupid remarks this thread will generate The last one sure got it's share. I don't plan on making one of these myself, I already know where I'm at, and how to get where I want to go to. But, have been thinking for quite awhile about making a wooden sextant.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T