Marine plywood source

I was out yachting in my Nutshell pram this afternoon, when there was a loud crunching noise followed by a loss of steering. Yup, snapped the rudder clean in half.

Can anyone recommend a New England supplier of marine plywood, preferably one that will sell fractional sheets? Googling has not been productive so far.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott Cramer

Scott- Check this out. My guess is that if they cannot help you they can direct you to who can.

Joe Bemier

Try Boulter

and Noah's
.

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

Very interesting, Glenn. How did you obtain the knowledge required to build such a substantial craft?

Reply to
Joe Bemier

You might also check with an outdoor sign company. You might be able to get some HDO (High Density Overlay) slightly better than marine plywood.

Reply to
James

Scott

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in news:IZEDg.9803$ok5.9316 @dukeread01:

Great - thanks for the leads. I'll check them out tomorrow.

Scott

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard