Marine plywood source

I was out yachting in my Nutshell pram this afternoon, when there was a loud crunching noise followed by a loss of steering. Yup, snapped the rudder clean in half.
Can anyone recommend a New England supplier of marine plywood, preferably one that will sell fractional sheets? Googling has not been productive so far.
Thanks,
Scott

Scott- Check this out. My guess is that if they cannot help you they can direct you to who can.
http://www.buckwoodcraft.com/marine_plywood.htm

Thanks, Joe - I'll be making some calls in the morning.
Scott
Try Boulter http://www.boulterplywood.com/ and Noah's http://www.noahsmarine.com/ .
--
Glenn Ashmore

Very interesting, Glenn. How did you obtain the knowledge required to build such a substantial craft?
Joe Bemier wrote:

You might also check with an outdoor sign company. You might be able to get some HDO (High Density Overlay) slightly better than marine plywood.

Great - thanks for the leads. I'll check them out tomorrow.
Scott