margaritaville adirondack chair

Does anyone have one of these chairs? I'm interested in the exact dimensions so I can build a similar chair with some of my own modifications. Thanks.
http://www.margaritavilleretail.com/LasVegas/product_info.php?products_idI
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

It's an "adirondack chair". Plans are readily available. This should get you started:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=%22Adirondack+Chair%22+plan+free&spell=1
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

google "jake's chair" and you'll find a good working plan.
JP
On 24 Jul 2006 12:32:07 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Seek out the Fine Woodworking article of a few years ago -- by far the best proportioned. "Jake's Chair" is plug ugly, so are most that Google finds.
I did the Wood Magazine version of this chair awhile ago, and it turned out pretty good (IMHO). Here's the link: http://www.bhg.com/bhg/store/product.jhtml?prodid=prod00197&psrc=storesitesearch . One of the nice things about this set was that it was dimensioned around 2x and 1x stock, which meant if you picked through the local lumber yard for straight stock (and a little use of a hand plane or two), you could get to work pretty quickly on it. I've got some pictures of the finished product, if you're interested.
They had some other matching lawn furniture, which I haven't got around to yet.
Clint