Maple Butcher Block -finishing question:

I know you're supposed to use mineral oil to maintain these, but is there a step I'm missing between the joining of the panel and the application of the oil? I can't find a step-by-step guide, but I'm thinking the panel should be sealed somehow before being oiled and used?

thanks! FL

Reply to
fred

dave johnson

I can't help you, but I am planning on making one of these. Did you use a plan? How did you start? What is "the panel?"

Reply to
jm

Isn't that just if you aren't going to put food on it?

Reply to
jm