Manufacturer of my radial-arm saw

Greetings, all! :-)
A question for you folks:
I've recently been told that my radial-arm saw may in fact not be a DeWalt, as I"d thought.
It has a Montgomery Ward nameplate, and the model number is TPC2610C.
Does anyone know who the actual manufacturer of this is (and if they're out of business, who handles their parts, etc. now)?
Thanks in advance!
Bruce
Toolkraft. Nice saw. I've got one.
Search the archives for Toolkraft. there's a parts number.

BruceDLimber wrote:

<http://www.toolkraft.com
--
Morris Dovey