Manual for Delta 23-710 sharpener needed

I have tried every variation I can think of through searches to no avail. The sharpener is no longer made and not fully supported. Thank you
On 7/23/12 11:33 PM, poppop wrote:

Strange... I cut-n-pasted your subject line and this was the first result.... http://www.rockler.com/tech/rtd10000127aa.pdf
--

-MIKE-

Thank you!!! Rockler didn't show on any of my searches. It must have been the search engine on my laptop. It did show on this computer using Mystart engine. I will make a change on the laptop.
Thanks again.
On 7/24/12 10:21 AM, poppop wrote:

search engine on my laptop. It did show on this computer using Mystart engine. I will make a change on the laptop.

I'd suggest google for any future searches.
--

-MIKE-