manual drill press

Page 2 of 2
Lew Wasserman responds:

Adjustable Clamp Co. in Chicago makes the Jorgenson. I've got one, but took it down to VA 2 weeks ago, so can't tell you where it's made. They also have maple miter boxes and a couple decent, not great, miter saws.
Charlie Self "Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure." Ambrose Bierce

Excellent CS, I found the site and they make the perfect saw, a do-it-all small one @15.5" with optional finer teeth blades, perfect for small cherry wood peices. Thank you. The site: http://www.adjustableclamp.com /
Now I have a retrospective on your siggy quote:
"Maturity: The ability to delay gratification."
Anyway thanks again CS,
Alex
AArDvarK responds:

What it really is is the inability to NOT delay gratification.
Think about 2 a.m. feedings, etc.
Charlie Self "Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure." Ambrose Bierce
well ... if that's what it takes to keep a new life going, then you are justified.
Many congrats by the way
Alex
snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net (Lawrence Wasserman) wrote in message

Odd, I would expect a good handsaw to make a smoother cut than a good tablesaw, though both depend on the skill of the sawyer.
--

FF

They've got finer teeth blades though, 18tpi and 24tpi http://www.adjustableclamp.com /
Alex

A good tablesaw blade can rip or crosscut a piece of wood and leave an edge so smooth that it shines. I've never seen a handsaw that could.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland