Man that japanese chisel is sharp.

Page 2 of 2

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:47:12 -0700, the inscrutable Steve Knight

Learn to be smarter than the chisel, Grasshoppah. <bseg>
LJ--whose thumb skin is scabbing nicely this week. (9mm "tool")
--
A lot of folks can't understand how we came
to have an oil shortage here in America.
on 4/8/2005 4:09 PM Larry Jaques said the following:

Browning Hi-Power thumb web destroyer?
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:32:39 GMT, the inscrutable Unquestionably

Something like that. The little P-11 bites my thumb knuckles before a single box is empty.
--
A lot of folks can't understand how we came
to have an oil shortage here in America.
Larry Jaques wrote:

Kel-Tec? I've got one but it's never bitten me. The trigger pull has worn me out though.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 23:51:20 GMT, the inscrutable "Mortimer Schnerd,

The scab is 1/8" in diameter, more a nibble than a bite. But say what? You don't like a 4' long, 10.5 lb. pull? Gee, I wonder why. It's a good thing to have on a piece which doesn't have a safety.
Yeah, it fits my hand just low enough that the curve of the body is driven right into the top of the thumb knuckle each time it's fired. I have to remember to put on either gloves or bandaids before I go practicing at the range.