MALTESE CROSS

http://cheetah.vlsi.uwaterloo.ca/~dwharder/MalteseCross.png
Ran across this a bit back. Neat. Now I'll just have to figure out where I want to put one.
JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton
On Jun 7, 10:24 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That is a nice pattern. 2 years ago I made a garden arbor for my wife with a bench in it. I found a nice pattern for a Celtic cross and put one on each side. My idea was much better then the execution but it turned out pretty nice.