Makita ROS, Bostitch roofing nailer on clearance at Sears Hardware

I went to the local Sears Hardware in search of an air filter for my humidifier. Unfortunately they didn't have this rare filter. But I noticed a big clearance table. They had 2 Makita random orbital sanders new in box marked down to $30 from $70. They also had a Bostitch roofing coil nailer marked down to $150 from $340 (yeah, right). There was a bunch of other stuff, but nothing that caught my eye. I picked up the nailer.
I'm still waiting for their going out of business sale. It will happen soon. I just know it.
If anyone in the Lake Zurich, IL area needs a sander, go have a look.
"AL" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That's a really good price for the nailer! Amazon is currently $310.00 for it. I've had mine for 15 years and have no complaints. I've run about every brand of nail there is thru mine and never had a problem.
Scott -- An unkind remark is like a killing frost. No matter how much it warms up later, the damage remains.