Makita LXT cordless circular saw

I bought the LXT set for myself for Xmas and finally used the circular saw today to cut 2x4's (fir) for my workbench.
It was a bit odd at first cutting with the blade on the left side. And the sawdust chute does throw it onto your left pant leg and left shoe, but it cut like buttah. Nice and light and I didn't have any trouble keeping a straight line or keeping the baseplate on the work.
Mike
Mike wrote:

since I'm right handed.
Dave

Just as a thought....any saw will cut decent with a good blade.
says...

Why didn't you buy a right-hand saw?

You obviously never used my old Crapsman.
--
Keith

Yep, I was going to say the same thing. I have a Craftsman saw that has a good carbide blade, but 1) it's real heavy, 2) the saw isn't powerful, and 3) the edge of the baseplate isn't parallel to the blade.
Mike