Makita drill on Amazon

That sounds like getting rid of weeds by keeping them from germinating.

Or keeping the neighbors dog doo-doo out of your yard by using a shovel.

Like dust collection, problems like this seem best avoided at the source!

Reply to
Bill

My God this thread has turned to this? I beginning to wonder why I come here. It seems this newsgroup is filled with crotchety old farts that have nothing better to do then express their failures in life on others. Reminds me of that movie Grumpy Old Men. Get over yourselves!

Reply to
Rich

Yes and they spread like CANCER! You could call them WEEDS!

Reply to
Rich

How ironic. You haven't put me in your killfile, so you're simply not that smart.

Reply to
Dave

Wow, I didn't think you were *that* stupid, but I guess I'll have to explain... You're the one who doesn't want others to hear what I say. My suggestion was that perhaps you could start by taking your own advice. I know it's not as fun as telling others what to do, but it might protect your sensitive eyes.

Reply to
krw

Are you suggesting prior restraint?

Neither good metaphors for netkopping.

I'm really surprised that you, of all people here, are one who wants others to not read what I (and some others) write. I really didn't expect you to be one of the "tolerant" leftists.

Reply to
krw

The only group worse, in that regard, is the HVAC group.

Reply to
krw

There's an HVAC group?? Like rec.hvac or what?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I see four groups, alt.hvac.design, alt.hvac.pro-series.moderated, alt.trades.hvac, and alt.hvac. I was specifically talking about alt.hvac.

Reply to
krw

I think that the bottom line is that if your posts berate people then I don't have room in my life for them. Not only that, I won't want to read them in the first place. There are far too many other uses I have for my time--and I suspect that the same holds for the others who have expressed similar disapproval.

Reply to
Bill

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 19:41:45 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

I don't care what you say. I'm just trying to let your fragile ego know that you come off looking much less smart than you really are.

Reply to
upscale

Then why don't you simply ignore me? Are you that weak? (Yes, I know the answer).

I really, really, couldn't care less what you (more than anyone here) have to say.

Reply to
krw

I call the terminally stupid, stupid. That's what they are. OTOH, I don't believe I've berated you or Swingman, here. Disagreed, certainly, but that's obviously a problem for most in this group.

As I've told you a few times now, THEN DON'T! No one is forcing you to read anything.

That's fine, the line gets crossed when you (third person) actively try keep others from posting. You're perfectly free to censor what you read. Mob rule is ugly, though.

Reply to
krw

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:36:52 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

But, you keep replying to me. Is that what this is, to see who will have the last word? As I said, "you've got a fragile ego". Ok, I'll let you win. You can post the next reply and I won't respond. Will that let you survive with some of your self worth instact?

Reply to
Dave

Do you know what your obligations are as a member of a community? Learn how to behave yourself and I think you will avoid most of the difficulties you are having. Think of it this way: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. That seems to be where you are running into trouble.

Reply to
Bill

You misunderstand. I'm not interested in avoiding anything if it means having one's POV stifled.

No, I'm running into trouble because people disagree.

Reply to
krw

You're quite wrong, too.

Passive-aggressive asshole.

Perhaps you would think that. If I were worried about my "fragile ego" I'd wander around like the eunuch the leftists want. Sorry.

Reply to
krw

If you are willing to join the military service I think they have a program that will help you work all that out.

Reply to
Bill

I think you're nutz.

Reply to