Makita 2704

Hello, i've recently buy e Makita 2704 bench saw, and i'm interested to found a Dado Head Set for that tool machine. In italy, where i live, Makita don't import our original Dado.
1) Know someone a shop in Europe where is possible to buy it? 2) Know someone if is possible use a Dado head Set like a Freud on a Makita 2704?
Thank you in advance to all people and sorry for my English.
See Makita dado set at Amazon.com. 6" set is very good and cheap also.