Makita 2704

Hello, i've recently buy e Makita 2704 bench saw, and i'm interested to found a Dado Head Set for that tool machine. In italy, where i live, Makita don't import our original Dado.

1) Know someone a shop in Europe where is possible to buy it? 2) Know someone if is possible use a Dado head Set like a Freud on a Makita 2704?

Thank you in advance to all people and sorry for my English.

Reply to
Vincenzo

See Makita dado set at Amazon.com. 6" set is very good and cheap also.

V> Hello,

Reply to
handybrooks